Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight

Got myself drenched when i rushed out of home without my umbrella this morning. Thank god the rain wasnt as heavy as it was when i just woke up. Sad to say, i was very disappointed with my marketing exam. like honestly. was seriously feeling pretty upset inside but didnt wanna show it, i dont know why. And all i have to say is exactly what i'd said for my Cmaths paper. - "There goes my A for marketing." And then i made myself feel better by pretending that it is alright because i'd already passed the overall for marketing. Anyway, after the paper, together with mel, junyi, wee and wang, we headed off to Kou Fu to study what Junyi likes to say, my "favourite" module, Accouting. like HELL NO! I was so damn stressed out at first, for not understanding what they say "the easiest topic la!" Grr.. BUT, i really really really hope i'll pass tomorrow's paper! I'm going to pray so DAMN bloody hard that i'll AT LEAST pass my overall for accounting. I wouldnt want to remodule ACCOUNTING la! Like err, eww?! And when we were studying halfway through, my pencil disappeared into thin air. I mean, like seriously, disappeared not into thin air, but disappeared. We were all fiddling with it, writing with it and stuffs like that. And ended up, it went missing. SO, there goes my pink pencil. After that, we headed off to Grassroot Club to play pool. Junyi and I went mad, singing stupid songs and laughing at ourselves. Oh anyway, i've been craving for pearl milk tea for a few days already! SO i wanted to get it just now but, what luck? The shop JUST closed when i reached! Booo... Then to the brighter side of life, TOMORROW'S THE LAST PAPER! TOTAL YAY-NESS! It's like the long awaited term break is finally here, in just another few more hours! And i can say byebye to the late-night-mugging and the 5am-sleeping-time! *slurps.

With love, on Tuesday, August 28, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse